I have OCD and hate very much this game!

Hello to all.

Why is the building system for this game so annoying?

1: We do not have T3 walls with the same texture on both sides. Which sucks when you want to build internal walls that separate equal rooms.
2: Most blocks have texture lines that don’t match on all sides.
3: When you destroy a building, you get part of the resources back. But when you replace one block with another in place, the previous one is magically destroyed without giving any resources back.
4: The hologram of construction of the objects is too transparent which makes the task of visualizing the textures very difficult in order to help in the alignment.

Here some examples…

Look at the center of the circle and see how the lines are imperfect.

6 Likes

You can actually arrange them to look nice in the center but then they don’t look nice when you connect them with squares (on the side). It will be a pain without directional arrows though (I use LBPR mod).

8 Likes

I am playing vanilla. I know I can align then, but as I said in the item 4, the hologram is very transparent.

Yeah, we have been asking for the arrow in the vanilla game since forever.

11 Likes

You mean unmodded? Personally I never felt the need to have angel wings, sexy outfits for armor, or cybersex in a game. Also, after patches, I just log in and play the game, vs coming to the forums and screaming about breakage…lol

2 Likes

LOL now i am triggered…

Yeah… that…yup triggered now… can’t unsee it.

Yes because that’s what all mods are right? Fact is no, not all mods are like that. LBPR as mention by Narelle sure as heck has none of the things you just mentioned.

7 Likes

…and very often receive some functionality from mods, but a bit later than we do :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s like your opinion, man.

2 Likes

You mean unmodded? Personally I never felt the need to have angel wings, sexy outfits for armor, or cybersex in a game.

I was talking about QoL mods like pickup+, lbpr etc.
Running a server without Pippi must be a horror too really, I´m using all kinds of QoL and content mods (like AoC or Darkwoods) on my server, all of them sfw…

The base game gets old pretty fast, maybe better in PvP, but that´s not my cup of tea.

1 Like

I never got it. Those are the same exact pieces, and some of them are aligned, some of them are not. It’s like there are more than one texture to he piece that are generated randomly, or what? Why is the first one are nicely aligned with the last one, but the second is not with the first?
This hurts my brain!

1 Like