Illegal building constructions and Avatar Summoning re-enabled - Feedback and questions thread

so today it was the day that you will put the new patch if im correct…but what time it will be done?

we’re aiming to release the current Testlive patch live on all platforms during this week (June 24th-28th) (please note that the certification process could delay this on certain platforms) ,

No specific time is given.

So today or this week?

if they haven’t patched until now, they won’t patch today

Maybe. Unless they edit the announcement on the sly yet again :wink:

Since my intention was not to make anyone laugh, merely point to direction of official answers…
latest:

:slight_smile:

lol

They did it was supposed to be today but was pushed back yet again… the crash fix was supposed to come like a week ago and now? Another fuking delay…

so, ive seen alot of the word “wipe” does this mean all of our progress will be gone like buildings, chests, vaults, thralls? please respond asap, i need to know if im good to continue building or wait for the wipe!

Patch is out on PC.

Consoles are pending final certification and should be out during the week.
We’ll continue answering questions on this thread during this week.

Что то и долго…
А когда выйдет следующее обновление по сезонному пропуск? В то я все жлу и жду, и не какой информации не нахожу.

So, for how long god bubble should last now ? 36 or 48 hours ? Thank you

God bubbles should be 36 hours. On that note, we’re reenabling gods tomorrow.

Avatar summoning will be re-enabled June 27th

How can i get fast protection in 1 day?

Level 3 set altar and 2k steel and 2k brimstone :man_shrugging:t2: Obliviously an archpriest and you have your bubble :v:t2:

1 Like

sure if i have more time i can do that,and then the bubble is only 36 hours on,i think quitting a sunken ship is better

Think about now ( bubble last for one day until server restart :triumph:) and we live in a pillar base, we farm one bubble a day :man_facepalming:t2: If it last for 36 hours it will be a dream​:rofl::rofl:

Please note that gods won’t be enabled on consoles until 2 days after the patch is released on each respective platform. On PC, the bubble shouldn’t disappear on server restart anymore.

I have no bubble i dont have a base a god cant reach base,no t4 archpriest no tempel nothing,now i have 1 day time to get evrything alone,rip.

Should ?:rofl:hope your joking :rofl: and about frozen god tokens? You guys find a solution ?