Illegal building constructions and Avatar Summoning re-enabled - Feedback and questions thread

There is also a more freeflowing fence available, which doesn’t depend on foundations or even on following a grid shape, it might suit your needs better?

This one, specifically:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Wooden_Fence

(sorry getting a bit offtopic there)

3 Likes

We farm 2 real names of jhebbal sag 1 day before you removing the avatars attacks … the day when you removing it we planed an attack and we lost the real names avatars of jhebbal sag because we cant use. We can have a refound for this? We maked stuffs for the blood and a lot of another things to find the jhebbal sag supreme…please answer me…

@Ignasi but this will still work? As you can see the Fence Foundation goes through a normal Foundation:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think it’ll work, since the fence foundation and the foundation block probably count as being in the exact same spot.

2 Likes

Psst Mikey! Don’t destroy my hope! :scream:

Sorry! But definitely don’t take my word as gospel, I haven’t tested this particular thing. But if I were you and had made use of the above building method on Live, I’d go and install the TestLive client real quick to find out if it’s still possible to make it. And if not, I’d prepare for it to perhaps come crashing down come Monday next. By prepare I mean remove any rare goods/thralls etc from anything built on top of it.

Best of luck!

1 Like

No, where you cut through the middle wouldn’t be possible post patch.

1 Like

so… we need half foundations! :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

My entire base is honey combed. All walls will fall. I understand fixing exploits god coins duping etc…even blocking obs but fortifying your base with fance foundations isn’t an exploit when it’s extremly easy to blow up bases anyway. This is a dick move. How about fixing the trebs??? That’s much worse that these fence foundations. This should’ve been announced a year ago stating that the fence foundation was a exploit. I don’t think most of us thought it wasn’t legit.

And when you have 50+ vaults under water you tend to worry if if that’s gonna be next

Fixed and shouldn’t be flagged againWith over a 129 days played and spent most if not all of that time grinding out my base and honey combing it, you’re basically saying my base and my structures will be destroyed… You should give people back ALL the materials they used to build these bases because until now NOONE HAS SAID THEY WERE ILLEGAL. ARE UNDER WATER VAULTS GOING AWAY AS WELL? Or is that gonna b one of your fun surprises. What about building on bridges or in ruins?? Are you gonna take all those bases away from us too.

I am sorry you lost your legit token … a lot of people did with that patch … it is the ones that have been created by duplication or were made when 1 religious offering would make 30 zeal’s that are still sat in fridges that are the problem … there glitched tokens they should not last months in someone’s base …

When you’ve played as long as I have you tend to acquire a lot of things. Our clan has been here since day one so 50+ vaults is nothing compared to what I’ve seen on other servers. As for the fence foundations, any defensive edge you can get in this game should be allowed. In general it’s extremely easy to blow up bases but extremly hard to build and grind them out. One person can make 200 bombs in a less than day if they know what they’re doing. Or grind out a god or two. Destroying the majority of the alphas bases to make the game easier for noobs is a disgrace. This will make a ton of people leave the game. To wake up to all they’ve work for destroyed. As it sounds like you know once you have layers of foundations all honey combed 4-5 sometime sometimes 10 foundations thick. It’s impssoble to remove them. Better take pictures of your bases now guys because they’re all coming down.

1 Like

When you say honeycombed have you used fence foundations in a cross ? This patch is going to hit my clan pretty hard too we have lots of reinforced walls but I understand why they are doing it (be nice to play on our server if people did not crash it using a fault in the building system) … I don’t think people will know what damage is going to be done till the patch comes out I’m hoping it’s not going to be as bad as you think it is on the building side :joy: if we survive that we then need to legitimately grind zeal’s everyday to survive the 10-12 bugged tokens our neighbours have had for months :joy:welcome to official Conan

1 Like

I have the same question about fence or wall wrapped foundations

1 Like

Honey combed is basically fence foundation surrounding a foundation with a cross in the middle. And you can also fit 4 Pilar’s in the slots where the cross is. I understand what they’re doing. They’re making it easier to get into bases and that’s cool but destroying everything :joy::joy::joy:. My brain can’t process losing all we’ve worked for and defended. Give us a fighting chance send all the bosses and gods to my bases at once :joy::joy:. So I can say I tried defending r and failed. But instead it’s going to look like a nuclear bomb went off at the majority of our bases if I’m understanding the patch correctly. I hope it’s not as bad as I’m think either but we are preparing for the worse :cry::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I feel your pain :sweat:

1 Like

This is not the purpose. They are patching this out because fence foundations should not be able to pierce a solid block, or overlap each other to make double-strength wrap. What prompted their action now is server stability.

3 Likes

Am I missing a point here ? Why does no one care there are tokens with no timers on still floating around servers? There fixing the building to stop people purposely crashing servers… (could somebody please point me in the direction to report said players with video evidence, because the exploit hunters link makes a point of saying it is not to report players.) the official server I play on has been taken down numerous times using this exploit. We can not even connect to work towards protecting ourself against avatar tokens that will never decay :sweat: it’s so frustrating knowing you may lose a years worth of work not through your own fault but another patch…already lost multiple materials and thrall through previous patches :cry:

1 Like

Server stability = Making it easier to blow up structures. A horse is a horse no matter what else you wanna call it, it’s still the same animal.

They won’t do anything since they don’t have regular admins to patrol the free servers. It’s a glitch that should’ve been fixed a looooooong time ago. It’s complete BS too. I’ve been godded 7 times in one day. Still here tho. But now since they’re taking away how we could potentially fortify our bases (Fence foundations pillars etc ) our base will not be standing after 2 gods. But let’s bring the hits back :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes