Im all for making this a monthly subscription to make this game a lot better

5-7 bucks a month for much better content, maps, roleplay… etc and hopeully quests someday.

5 Likes

#No

3 Likes

I’d like if there was a subscription option. I’d do it over a battle pass and shop.

4 Likes

Gonna cost you far more than that.

1 Like

Absolutely not!
No subscription, ever!

4 Likes

At this point we would not want a subscription. We will just stick to our private server’s. Tried a PVE-C official today we had to give up it’s so bad my wife said how can we report on what is happening on ps4 official servers if we don’t spend more time. But we kept getting screwed over in a small newbie river base not near huge bases. Most of our benches invisible half shows up outside later. Multiple logging in and out. Completely bs.

3 Likes

Nice idea! I think if every player pay 10 dollar, the game definitely would improve. Also i would suggest banned players should have to buy the game again!

You’re effectively saying that Funcom should doll out fines? No thank you.

If a player did something bad enough to get a “ban” then they should actually be banned by their IP, and never allowed to play on official servers again. However, bans needs to be reserved for toxic players that are harassing others and cheating with hack programs and such, not building infractions. Breaking ToS for building infractions needs to be a suspension for two weeks and cost you your build, but not ban-able.

I’m still a hard NO on subscription based services though.

2 Likes

Optional subscription that comes with a stipend of premium currency and discounts in the Bazaar would be about industry standard, no?

But just to play the game a subscription?
This one chuckles.
Adding a subscriber fee to play a game after it is already purchased is hilariously unscrupulous.

Not beyound the pale, so what would be near urination inducing laughter is only a chuckle.

2 Likes

Haven’t we paid enough?
The game should improve without a subscription bonus.

1 Like

I will start with a joke!

Don’t suggest these things please, Tencent is rubbing hands with these suggestions :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I would agree with this suggestion one year ago! I wouldn’t mind to pay for a game that proved its worth to me! Now even if I want, I can’t! I berely paid 20 € so far for battle pass and Crom coins and maybe I will pay 10 more in November! Not because I need the things that bazzar has, but because it’s my way to support the game I play every day.
You will ask me, only 10 € per month Stelio?
Yes my fellow exile, this is where we are leading at, not to be able to give 10 € for our favorite hobby. The prizes for survival out there are going mad and giving 10€, believe it or not was luxury :person_facepalming:t3:.
The reason I cannot agree fellow exile is obvious, I really appreciate the fact that Funcom all these years is providing me happiness for free and the chance to pay, “if I wish and whenever I can”.
For this they have my gratitude, thank you Funcom even if people don’t like me when I say it or maybe because I said it 100 times :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But I mean it every time! I had difficult years, they are getting even more and your game is my only escape, please don’t bent on your partners wishes, you know better than them!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a subscription if the service is worth it, I understand keeping server up costs money but we all take it for granted.

The cost now is covered by the people who buy the DLC’s, Battle Passes and in game shop (BLB).
This is actually the best way to cover cost (we get all in one, updates, free servers, and a little bit of server management).

Pro’s of a subscription: we can expect better service like full server management, better server hardware stuff like that.

Cons of a subscription: a lot less players will play on this type of service, players will most likely break more rules because they think paying makes them entitled to do so.

Conclusion: even when I’m not against this idea, it is still a bad idea for CE

3 Likes

I am absolutely 100% against going to a subscription model.

Don’t count on it. :unamused:

9 Likes

No. Funcom’s poor track record on bug fixing and server management tell me that recources are not the problem. They simply have poor management and customer service. No amount of money will fix this. There needs to be a culture change of prioritising the quality of their product and the experience users have. Until I can see this happening I wil not be paying them a cent more.

6 Likes

For better and for worse, I’m against it too just because the cons outweighs the pro’s by a mile! :slight_smile:
We have a much better working system in Conan right now, not perfect but way better.

I think he ment “corporate culture” not actual race, gender or religion but things like behavior and what a company thinks will work.

Don’t think he ment to be racist in any way ^^

3 Likes

So sky bases and undermeshing and just time out offenses? Some building infractions are worse than others.

2 Likes

We’ve already bought the game. Now you’re suggesting that we buy the game, and then keep buying the game just to enjoy the privilege of playing the game that we already paid money for… No. Absolutely not.

5 Likes

Nah. We don’t need endless threads shifting from battlepass/bazaar complaints to subscriptions. Its already a struggle to find an interesting forum discussion anymore.

5 Likes

I don’t like the idea of subscription based game because its bad business. You are limiting your exposure to those that have expendable income in a down turned economy. Yeah that’s not business smart. Truth be told, I would go the opposite way and make this thing f2p. The original map and game has already been counted off as paid and if your new revenue stream is based on the store, you got to get the store in front of more people…hence f2p. DLCs should still cost but the original game needs to just be available to entice new people to spend money.

Those that did buy the game can get some Crom coin for their loyalty to cover the change over and everyone is happy.

5 Likes