In need of some help!

We are a small clan of farmers that have been picked on pretty much day one on this server. So far we have survived and built up a base. There is a clan that ganks people as soon as they exit vaults, camps your base, and kills on sight no matter who you are. Which its pvp but on a low pop server it’s a bit extreme. We’ve tried to ally with other clans but none have lasted (they end up wiping them and they rage quit) They run 720 hp, stam for days, hit like a truck. I am terrible at pvp nowadays (especially on siptah which is the server we are on) they love their feroxic pikes, daggers, etc. They are extremely toxic in the game chat, super chatty and “friendly” at first but they use any information you tell them against you later. I’m not asking anyone to protect me from them but maybe someone with some fighting experience that could teach us how in the heck they are doing what they are doing and how to combat it. I would appreciate it. We will be godded by tomorrow by them. They’ve promised to level our base, which is whatever, I can transfer out what I can tomorrow morning, but I’d like to try to fight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

As a disclaimer, I haven’t played on official pvp in a while (because of the aforementioned toxicity), but you will have a hard time to catch up to them if they’re the established alpha clan. Normally, in this scenario where you guys don’t have access to the same equipment/levels/thralls as them, it’s going to be about numbers. But from what I’ve read, you tried that route already…

I would suggest to let the toxic alpha players rot in officials and let them feel the consequences of being toxic (= an empty server). It’s one of the reasons why I switched to PvE-C because I like to pvp too but I don’t have the time on my hands to constantly rebuild after getting wiped by some established toxic clan every single time, on day 1. I wish there was some unwritten codex of honor which prevents these players wiping newcomer’s sandstone buildings for ■■■■■ and giggles. It’s not even a challenge for an established alpha clan so I don’t see the entertainment factor in this… :person_shrugging:t2:

If you are still interested in the full pvp (+raid) experience, then I would suggest looking for some private PvP servers. Of course, there can be toxic/abusive admins too but I’ve seen people on this forum that found fun/fair communities. Especially on NA, there seems to be more options for people looking for private servers.

Maybe there are some friendly pvp gods who can help you out here but I personally wouldn’t count on it… Anyhow, good luck to you and your mates if you do decide to stay on official pvp!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate the input. :slight_smile:

Hi @alias_46913

Please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk.
You can read more about how to send a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures

Hope this helps!