Infinite loading screens when exiting game

Game mode: [ Singleplayer ]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Every time I try to exit to main menu in singleplayer I can still hear game sound and I just get stuck on the loading screen forever. This forces me to close the application and lose a pretty large amount of progress every time and its not occasional it happens every time no matter if it is an offline or co-op session.For some weird reason autosaves seem to not work for these sessions.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Load into singleplayer
2.Mess about for 30 minutes
3.Try to exit to main menu

Hi @Dragazo, welcome to the forums!

Do you have cloud saves enabled?

Does this also happen while playing online in an official server?

Are you aware if this happens while the admin mode is enabled for your character?

Could you try to perform a clean reinstall of the game or to rebuild the PS4 database to see if the issue persists?

I havent enabled cloud saves because I thought that it happened automatically if you had ps plus but if its not automatic I will activate them and report back. I dont actually play on any servers only on singleplayer so I do not know. I thought admin mode was the cause because I always have it active but I did a couple tests with it turned off and the problem persists. I can probably do a reinstall of the game overnight and see if the problem continues. Thank you for the reply!

Hugo is the best and fastest community support man i know :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.