Why are my buildings disappearing in creative/single player mode?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [NA]

Spent a week building in single player with no decay timer just to make some creative builds with admin mode. Logged off by exiting to the main menu then closing the game. Last night I logged in and everything was gone. I’ve seen that this was an issue for other people but still? It’s frustrating and disappointing to put hours into a game just for things to disappear for no reason. Is there a way to get things back? Please help.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

My wife is having the same problem for a couple weeks now. I don’t have a answer. If we get a solution will let you know.

1 Like

Hi @Uchiha_Dee_7, we’re looking into this issue, could you let us know when did it start occurring and whether you’ve experienced it before?

I have had problems with my single player mode for months. when I start it, I get a message that existing data cannot be accessed. I should try again later.
It takes an extremely long time for the game to load.

And the score is not what I left. Meanwhile, when I want to log out, I have an infinite loading bar at the end. I am forced to close the application. So, of course, scores cannot be saved. Is it an installation error?

I had this.

The save data is corrupt. Sadly, you’ll need delete it. And load backup save or start anew. =/

As for stuff going poof, its being looked into.

Long load screen can happen, I found if I stick them out, they’ll finish sometimes. Not sure what causes them. I tend log out away from my base.
Somedays you’ll see bar at 95% for 3-4mins. XD

Thank you to everyone for your help. I still haven’t found a solution. Maybe the build was too big? I don’t know…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.