Instruction at 0xfd031b54 error

That is the error i get when I try to run the game since the new patch. Then the game crashes. :frowning:

Still getting this error and crash when i play online or single player. Some Help and Support would be nice.

error

Unfortunately these error messages donā€™t really tell us much about what is going wrong. Itā€™s a Windows error, so it could be any number of things that are causing this, including many problems that we simply cannot diagnose remotely.

Possible causes could include hardware failure like CPU, memory, or GPU issues. It could be old drivers and it can also be hardware conflicts. Googling ā€œreferenced memory at 0x00000000ā€ can bring up some general troubleshooting guides and you may find these helpful. You could also submit a tech support ticket at help.funcom.com/, but as stated before, the problem is one that weā€™re not likely going to be able to diagnose from our end. That wonā€™t stop us from trying if you do decide to submit a help ticket.

Iā€™m sorry that I canā€™t provide any solutions for the error. I wish you luck in troubleshooting and will be happy to assist you through email should you decide to submit a help ticket here:

It is really helpful if you list your system info as well. I would love to help with some suggestions if I knew the specs of your specific setup.

PC specs:
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS P6T DELUXE V2 1366 X58 RTL
CPU - INTEL CORE I7 920 2.66G 45N R @2.67 Ghz
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 960 04G-P4-1962-KR 4GB SC GAMING
RAMM - OCZ Platinum 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
PSU - Corsair 1000HX Professional Series 1000w modular PSU
DVD BURN SAMSUNG SH-S223Q LS LightScribe (x2)
CASE - Cooler Master HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP BK RT

Theoretically this setup should run the game just fine. Maybe not on max settings for graphics, but it should be capable of running the game. Iā€™d like to get more detailed info from you about your drivers and current version of Windows. This is best done through email.

Please go to help.funcom.com/ and create a support ticket classed under ā€œTechā€. Weā€™ll be happy to work with you to troubleshoot this issue.

OK, Ticket submitted,
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.