Is the Corrupted Wolf working as intended?

Nice feedback and game-stories, thank you ! :+1:

Yes, better not shoot them like you did, i made also this mistake in the past with different corrupted beasts i spotted. They’re mostly deadly, or you have to climb quick.

Got also some feedback on my side, seems they have a 2% chance to spawn in place of others, normal ones. So this is few, but still, like you stated, you’re good to run in one bit everywhere.
But i think this is fine, and add some spice to the game. The north while some places still peacefull can be again deadly if you walk around with closed eyes.

I’d still be in favor of a slider or a toggle in server settings, allowing us to disable them completely (or increase their spawn frequency if we want to).
After all we can turn off the purge, so why not allowing us to do the same for the corrupted beasts?

2 Likes

Options are still a fine thing, i agree.

After there will be more and more sliders after a while, should we think about adding an other tab ? :rofl:

But i understand well that some players or servers want avoid the spawn of them for some reason, and like you said, others may want more still more of them. All seems fine to me, it’s just a choice. So, yes a slider for the corrupted beast, all in all then ?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.