Is there any way that missed battlepass rewards will appear in the bazaar

So I’ve heard that Funcom isn’t posting any of the Battle pass rewards into the Bazaar which is quite sad as I missed AOS chapter 2 and missed out on the robes and armour and decorations that it gave, is there any hope that these rewards will appear in the Bazaar in the future.

1 Like

They said variants might appear in the Bazaar, but the originals will not.

Asking for Battle Pass items to be added to the Bazaar is the wrong approach and will get you nothing, what you should be asking for is to make old Battle Passes replayable. This is the only hope they’ve offered.

3 Likes

I shall cross my fingers with you I missed season 1

1 Like

I also missed Season 1 which makes me very sad. I’d be more than happy to play through it, as Tephra suggested, and earn the rewards from scratch. Or purchase piecemeal for Bazaar prices the stuff I want. Honestly, playing through the challenges is more appealing but, either way, I would love the opportunity to earn items that I missed due to not owning the game at that point in time.

2 Likes

Only variants might popup in the bazaar.
They haven’t changed the way they monetize it since the first sale, so they’re not allowed to go back and recycle them. A promise once made is a promise they gotta keep.

I think I would enjoy this more than having the items in the Bazaar as I miss the chapter 1 sorcery events that made the game feel more alive and I could RP to my heart’s content.

2 Likes

@Cattibria is there any particular method we should use to pass this info along to the devs? Even in my short time here on the forums, this has been a very common request from a lot of different players in similar situations: started the game after a season and would really like some way to earn or purchase these battlepass items. I think this is pretty valuable feedback that could enable Funcom to increase revenue and customer satisfaction long-term while still maintaining active playtime during current seasons as players will want to earn rewards as they come up (or for cheaper than the Bazaar may offer them).

The Community team and Developers do read the posts in the Forum. The may not respond. The best place for a thread like this is as feedback or a suggestion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.