Isle of Siptah: Confused Yet Loyal T3 Fighter Thralls

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Asia
Server Name: 6207

I play along whenever i am allowed to join despite the demand to add Asia official server is still open. I managed to get my self a Thrall, a Dog of the Dessert T3 fighter. Excited with a new thrall from the surge i tag him to come along following me around. As i do stuff in game, my thrall gained level too. At the early i.e. 1 to 6 level, the thrall did what he supposed to do, attack NPCs, knocked out Thralls from wild surge. But then, when he reached level 7, he started to do a strike on me. He still following me around, but he did nothing but that. He drew his axe and shield, but just watch me when i combat one skull Lynx, Hyenas, one skull crocs, one skull elks. This has been going on until he reached level 9. I also keep switching the behavior from guard me to attack all enemy. Nothing happens.

I understood that Isle of Siptah is still early access, therefore this is an input for further improvement.

Cheers,

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I told everyting above.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.