Isle of Siptah or Dune? (PS5)

Greetings!
I quit playing Conan on my PS4 and now I am happy playing it on my wifey’s PS5.
That being said, I am considering buying Isle of Siptah expansion (it is on sale right now!).
I am happy playing in the Exile Lands, but I play mainly for purges, but they fail from time to time and it is frustrating :expressionless:.
For those of you who play Siptah, is it worth the time or should I save the money and wait for Dune (which I will definitely buy, I do like Funcom’s work and Dune)?
My main reference is Kiah on Fire (https://www.youtube.com/c/KiahOnFireOfficial). I love her videos and she seems to enjoy playing on Siptah.

1 Like

I personally enjoyed the map, there is a good bit to learn and explore. It gave me that new feeling again, of exploration. Surges, summoning pool, vaults, the storm, new monsters and equipment were a lot of fun to discover. The only downside with Siptah is the RNG for things that are very easy to acquire on the EL map. I also imagine Siptah would be even more enjoyable now with transport stones.

But I can’t really answer your question because Dune isn’t out.

2 Likes

Buy it, you won’t regret it! If you’ll Start single player, create a character again in exile lands, take the recipes of exile lands and then copy character to Siptah! Recipes like midnight alchemist and dregger are important in Siptah, then the cooking recipes, religions etc are hard on Siptah, silent legion weapons and heavy do not exist in Siptah (recipes) and the grand armorsmith - weaponsmith are really difficult to be obtained. Not to mention how important is to have a grave digger in Siptah…
If again you don’t care and you want nothing easy to enjoy more, Start new in Siptah and care not, I have many hints for this too if you do it this way :wink:.
But it damn worth it Wonka, definitely!

1 Like

One other thing, we also don’t have a release date on Dune yet so we? So who knows how long you’ll be waiting for it.

2 Likes

Thank you :vulcan_salute:!
I bought Siptah, and started a brand new character :person_fencing:.
It was a rough start, foliage, bushes, tree leaves take between 5 and 30 minutes to load (on PS5, official PvE server).
I thought there was no plant fiber until I foraged one invisible bush.
Now I wonder what else is not showing or just invisible.
The idea of new places, new mobs, new adventures, really excited me, but I did not expect bugs like that.
I will keep on EL until new patch comes. Maybe they will fix some of those bugs.

1 Like

Be careful with invisible fauna. I’m not joking. Search for floating eyeballs! :smile:

1 Like

Isn’t Dune supposed to be an online mmo pvp survival game?

Not as far as I am aware, but things they have said in the past indicated somewhere around 2023.

Yeah, that’s what it look like. No base building. :cry:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.