Issues receiving pets and cosmetic rewards from outside Steam version of the game?

Hi,

I’ve noticed that despite linking my account here to my twitter and google plus, I haven’t received the in-game pet or cosmetic guise that comes with doing that? I see that there’s an option on the account site to convert to Steam account, but I already play through Steam and I’m worried that doing this will undo all my progress on my Steam account? Do I have 2 accounts for the game? Any help with resolving this would be appreciated, though honestly, I just dont want to loose my Lvl 50 Gunslinger on the Steam version of the game over a few cosmetic items. Just wondering if theres some fix for this that does result in me loosing my current stuff.

Also, recently played through The Park on Steam and when I go into Extras to get the Chad cosmetic from there it cant connect to my account? Is this just not a thing for SWL? Was it only for TSW?

Again, thanks in advanced for any help that can be provided.

You might want to contact customer service at https://funcom.com/help as it does look like you have both a Funcom account and a Steam account.

The cosmetics from The Park can only be claimed in TSW. They can be transferred to SWL, but only if you have a linked account that hasn’t yet used the (second) vanity transfer.

2 Likes

As Aeryl said, best to contact support. At a first glance, it sounds like you do have two accounts, which would also explain why your cosmetics don’t show up.

Trick is gonna find out your account info for the Steam account.

1 Like

Please contact us. There are a number of things that might be going on. We can help you figure out what the issue is through email.

Thanks y’all, I did send an email yesterday. Just waiting for a response. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.