Just FYI on what i pulled from db dev kit

The Blacksmith T4 durability seems to have the legendary weapon repair kit attached. Have not verified in game yet. Busy day. Aslo, the armor t4 durability has an extra recipe id in its table, but that id is not present in the items table (41040). A huge section from 41039 thru like 4105? is not there.

2 Likes

DLC maybe

Some purge T4 Blacksmiths and Armorers in the past were able to create those kits, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, still gotta pull named that link to it to wiki the Meta blacksmiths.

T4 blacksmith and armorer both will be able to create legendary repair kits at the new bench. The blacksmith will create the legendary weapon repair kit and armorer will create the legendary armor repair kit.
It’s on testlive.

cool. So type doesn’t matter because of bench, or is it the durability only t4’s?

Durability only, to keep it rare per devs.

1 Like

Here are the thralls listed with teh durabilty profeesion that has the legendary weapons kit. Wtill haven’t gotten a chance to do ingame verification myself.
Aesir_Blacksmith_4_Purge
ArtificerGalen
Black_Hand_Blacksmith_4_Cimmerian
Blackhand_Blacksmith_Durability
Children_of_Jhebbal_Sag_Blacksmith_4_Purge_Kushite
Cultist_of_Dagon_Surge_Blacksmith_4_Purge_Zamorian
Darfari_Cannibals_Blacksmith_Durability
Dogs_of_the_Desert_Blacksmith_Durability
Exile_Blacksmith_4_Shemite
FraeSteelgrasp
Heirs_of_the_North_Blacksmith_4_Nordheimer
Heirs_to_the_North_Blacksmith_Durability
KelvanthebringerofSuffering
MorynDye-master
Relic_Hunter_Blacksmith_4_Shemite
Relic_Hunters_Blacksmith_Durability
Relic_Hunters_TreasureSeekers_Surge_Blacksmith_4_Purge_Kushite
SmithRaden
TullCoppertongue
Yoggites_Blacksmith_4

Here is the online google doc sheet i pulled from dev kit tables. All named crafters, and thier specialized ability profession.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.