Knocked out NPCs = clutter & no reward / Named NPCs = weak

ok I get it, you want to either be able to kill knocked out thralls or loot them. before spears got a fighting style update, this was really difficult! yeah t4 thralls have super stamina, better use a truncheon on them and be really patient(even steel truncheon with advanced blunt will take ages)

To solve your useless body clutter, use the light attack on their limp bodies. this is a stationary thrust, so you wont jump around and such while trying to poke them to death :smiley:

I really appreciate the change to spears, but naginata and kings polearm need their own style, those are sweeping weapons(blade on a pole, and it’s not a pointy blade like on a pike or spear).

1 Like

I constantly have bodies disapearing if I turn away, sometimes it doesnt happen though. I dont know what the cause is, but seems like when you cant see things is when they dont behave normal.

Yeah, dead bodies disappearing also happens sometimes… Often the body is still there and you cannot see him but can loot him.

Sometimes they are gone “forever”…

As far as the disappearing bodies, I have never failed to bring them above ground by relogging. Main menu only, and they stand in the default position. The same goes for unconscious thralls.

If you have a thrall disappear underground and can target them, notice as you apply the tether they often ‘move’. This may point to a difference in where the client locates them and where the server thinks they are.

Regards

jim

Yeah, when a T4 disappears, I also relog or just leave the area and come back… But for normal NPCs I dont do it…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.