1: Grab an exceptional Pike, put a bunted end on it - and it knocks hostile NPCs out.
Great way to get a Thrall, but a bad way to interact with any other, non-wanted, hostile NPC.
I personally love to go with the minimum amount of items when I go out hunting for goods.
(Black Ice, etc.) On my way - have no idea if I might pick up a named Thrall. (I do sometimes)
1b: However, in the process the ground is littered with useless bodies.
- Cant loot
- Cant kill
- They just lay there unconscious
I get it - just bring another weapon - but, I don’t want to.
2: Named Thralls:
Being Purged - just give your Thrall buddy a blunted pike.
(I mean, what can go wrong - you have the same weapon - its worked on your mighty adventures…)
- Except, the Named NPCs die before going unconscious when your buddy helps.
- Same amount of damage should be happening (just should go unconscious a little faster)
Really kinda sucks… as I had three Named NPCs in my purge, My Thrall, (tier 3 by the way) used my exact weapon and was through two of them before I was through one!
- So - how can they use the same weapon and go through that fast (Im around lvl 50, my tier 3 that much better? Same armor level, same weapon - but my Thrall really can go through them fast.)
- Any NPC that is Tier 1-3, they will go unconscious when my Thrall hits them - (Named NPCS are weak!) lol!
The purge is hard enough, have a white dragon descending on my base - tier 3 (Im a single player role player - no mods) and enjoy crafting - but hate to see all my 11 animals and 7 tier 3 thralls dead by the end of it… along with my statues demolished etc. (By the time I build it back up - another purge will happen.)
- I got it, go admin and lesson the default level from 6 to something lower.
As of now, this is two issues - but the same base.
- What’s going on with the unconscious state of NPCs
- Again, no loot - no killing - and Named NPCs die before they go unconscious while 1-3 are tougher and wont die. (Suppose its how you look at it - they are weaker so they faint sooner)
- Again, clutter if this is your primary weapon taken on adventure to maximize space and maybe pick up a named thrall - you get to see bodies everywhere with no way to get anything for your time spent fighting.