Known bug or new bug? Server restart kills your avatar

I was online and got the message the server will restart in 1 minute, so I went inside my base to the second story where I always log out. I was away for approximately 1 hour. I logged back in and I was naked and my inventory was empty and I was at another base that I had bound to. I checked the map to see if I could see a body marker and there was none. I ran back to the base I had logged out at and there was no body, no loot bags nothing. I looked at the logs using all options and there was no indication I had died or why, just all of my items showing as decayed. Since I logged out less than 1 minute before server restart at full health and full food and water in a spot I log out at 90% of the time, there is no reason I would have died. I was wearing a mix of hot and cold armor and there was not and never has been an issue with overheating/freezing in this log out spot.

I have to assume this is a bug that killed my avatar at server reset, as all of my items decayed within the hour. I can honestly say in the 2.5 years I have played this has never happened to me before.

After looking at some bug reports this seems to happen to other people also. I did report it, but would like some feedback from anyone who has had this happen. If it is going to be an issue now, I can put everything I own in a chest before I log out.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/790858329444929314/6FCD17D117F58172BE68AC1DF0424BF022ABED1A/

P.S. Everything I lost is replaceable, but I only had one Lifeblood spear and it took me forever to get it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.