Krampusnacht Krampus spawn maps

This is way out of season, but this is where it should have been to begin with, and it shall be here if/when Krampusnacht comes back.

T’is an imgur album!

I put together some fairly decent maps during the event if you want them to add to the master maps. Can upload after work.

When i was Krampus hunting, i would usually run in the direction krampus was running off to once attacked.
I would then, almost always, run into another Krampus - like he had been running off to tell his mates he was gettin beat up.

I do hope Krampus comes back, along with instanced golems and TBH - i do miss the instanced Mega boss fights in their original locations. They added an element to the fight that Agartha instance does not.

Sure, if they look like they’d add more spots.

Loving HEL Loving Krampusnacht!

Thy for the work that will help new ppl to enjoy the event more.

The spotter
the event organization
following the gate keeper

good ol times

and that weird one where we stood on the rocks looking for some dead guy on a horse with a skull mask - i don’t even know what that was anymore lol but yeah great times.
The quetzal bird too lol

The Rider… and the endless fight to declare an instance unempowered for lore and have a dozen random people scattered around the map mess that up because they could and wanted better loot drops.

Yeah that’s the one - mental. Was great addition but absolutely mental haha