Land Claim Issues. Already claimed land, and unable to build on it

Game mode: [Online | PVE-Conflict #3029]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [America]

I’m unsure whether or not this is a bug, or a hack, but I was building in an area on the map, and hadn’t been on long enough to continue building for a while, so I had left my foundations as such. But when I came back today I can’t build on half the area I had claimed even though I was able to bout a week ago, and the neighbouring player has spread out their foundation blocks, I’d send them a message if they were on but they weren’t and I don’t see any other way to go about fixing this issue.

Steps on how to reproduce issue: Unsure

It’s an odd bug that has happened to me on occasion. If you log out and back in, it should clear it. If not, it may take until the next server restart.

2 Likes

Hello @Kuran0, are there any claims currently intersecting with your own?

If so, could you share a screenshot of the closest structures to your own?

If not, did the issue persist after the server restart or rejoining the server?

1 Like

I’ve had player’s grief me before doing similar things, happened on another server, this kinda felt the same, but the base that seemed to be interfering with mine seems to have decayed or was raided, I don’t know but its gone now and I don’t see the spotty foundations that were placed around before.

Keep happening to me and my clan on official servers aswell when someone has buildt next to our claim.

Now this is weird as fu#k, but works…:
Change your language on your ps4 to English (us). If its already English (us) change it to something random and back to English (us).

Sometimes it solves by just simply relogging.
But languange to English (us) works everytime. I use it when i want to press my landclaim next to someones landclaim.

Interesting will have to try that.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.