Level 60 Characeter and Loot Lost During Server Transfer From Official to Official

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: America
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Spent several days getting my character ready in order to transfer to a populated server, to have an Easter Egg Hunt! I am really pressed for time and never imagined my transfer could fail.

My transfer said failed. “TokenFailed.”

Thanks,
Conan Chick

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Upload character
  2. Step 2 Try to Import Character
  3. Step 3 Bet met with “TOKEN FAILED” and the server transfer icon lost
  4. Etc. Be Sad.

Do you have a god token? What is your inventory?

1 Like

I just experienced the same issue. This is why i’m here. I was lvl 60 and was at 99% load. i had one lvl 4 thrall with me. got the token error as well. I imagine our accounts are loaded in a cloud. Surely they are not deleted.

I hope the devs see this post and provide an update on what’s happening and current troubleshooting updates.

This will crush their community if everyone is losing their characters.

1 Like

Hi,

You need to report account specific issues through zendesk.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

I have already done that. thanks.

1 Like

No god token, I just had a fighter thrall, a few chests, and gold coins to buy eggs with and hide in chests all over the map for an Easter egg hunt like I did last year. I had foundations to set under the chests to give them enough of a decay timer to at least last through today (Easter), a few decorations to put around the site where I was going to announce the hunt (braziers and banners), and wooden signs. I also had two sets of gear, weapons, and tools. I had roasted haunch on me. I have been going over what I had in my inventory all day to try and see if it matched up with what anyone else that had this problem in the forums, but I haven’t seen anything that looks similar to what anyone else had. I’m starting to wonder if food caused it, like what if having something decayable in your inventory is what makes this happen?

@Divine-Rival This really sucks. :frowning: One thing I will say is that I was at 99% as well. I had taken an encumbrance potion to achieve this. I wonder if when you upload your character the potions fall off and encumbrance then rises above the acceptable level?

@LordKAA I have also reported this issue on zendesk and through DM’s to community members. I am so bummed out, Easter just isn’t the same without a Conanie Easter Egg Hunt! Do you know if anyone has been able to retrieve their character? And if so, how long did it take? I was hopeful someone would be able to help me today but then I got realistic with myself… It’s a weekend AND a holiday. :sob:

Wait you had a level 4 thrall with you? Meaning following you? I do not think you can transfer with any thrall or pet following you… Or do you mean a tier 4 thrall in your inventory? Either way, I’m sorry man. This really, really sucks and was super unexpected. Let me know if you are able to import any time soon!

I have the same problem ,chat have 5% load…:frowning:

Wow so it has nothing to do with encumbrance X| Yikes. Heard anything from the devs yet?