Token failed error during server transfer

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash | Bug | Performance | Other
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: [America
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [ Steam |

Bug Description:

Attempting to transfer from server 6438 to server 1819, received the token failed error. My character is in limbo, the transfer option is gone, only create new character. My level 60 shows in limbo on the server on the server selection menu. I report this I thought via support zendesk about 24 hours ago and no response. I just purchased this game a week ago. I’m already disappointed with the slow support on a game I can’t play now.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1-Selected server transfer from menu
  2. Step 2-uploaded and selected server 1819
  3. Step 3-On 1819 character creation selected import
  4. Step 4-Token failed transfer failed error, level 60 character lost in limbo with all gear

Steam account: DarkRaider187
Steam User name: DarkRaider
Character: Aquila Hellscream

Send a ticket. It is important to select server transfer issue from the drop down:

1 Like

Thank you. I did include that information over 24 hours ago, I have yet to receive a response. Until then I’m unable to play, not going to start over after spending 30 hours on a new game to level up, only to have my access to said character removed due to a transfer failure. Updated I did select transfer issue, Funcom just responded today, day 3, with more questions. Really? I provided all the information according to your own zendesk format template. This is spoiling my desire to play this game

Some posted earlier that it took about 2 days. Did you select transfer issues? If not, it make take much longer.