Level 79 bracket

Today I PVPd non stop for 14 hours. There was no break… There was no food. There was no water.

This is not the only day. I saw literally hundreds of combatants.

My point : extend this stuff as long as possible it’s great!!

yes, lets extend that as much as possible, there are still dozens of lowlvls with lvl 80 skills, buffs skilltrees etc,
only thing that will happen is that qql will stop playin the game. almost everyone i personally see as good pvp-player prepares for lvl 80 since day 1.
i personally am almost done with collecting tokens, gold, pvp xp, expertise points.
the point is, the good players will always also have the best gear. thats how mmos work, so stop demanding on extending the only level range you are personally good at, cause you like to farm stupid recipes and materials on a pure pvp server.
if funcom decides to extend the lvl 79, the server will be dead after that, hell id stop playing the second they anounce that. and i know that lots of the good players will do that as well.

if funcom decides to extend the lvl 79, the server will be dead after thathell id stop playing the second they anounce that.

Once funcom decides to up the cap to 80, the server will be dead after that, hell id stop playing because why should I bother grinding another level 10 pvp full aa full t3 pvp if I have it on fury/crom already

By the way, first and foremost the players who spent the most money will have the best gear

1 Like

i bought like 10 boxes, i guess thats from “the most money” and ill have full pvp 10 gear with lvl 80, so i guess your argument is invalid. the server is anounced as pvp server, not as “cultural armor server”,
and a really important part of pvp are sieges. it just makes no sense at all to postpone lvl 80, and let lots of ppl use unfair advantage cause they still use lvl 80 skills, and not get players access to the games most valuable pvp content.

Pvp10 from 10 boxes is a RIDICULOUS statement. Even if you got 50k out from each of the 10 boxes(! A purple drop!) beeing the lucker of the year you need around 2 Mio for pvp 10. So you need to buy realistically more like 50-100 boxes. And no, pvp exp earned from playing so far is neglectable. I am not against big spenders at all but ppl should be honest to themself and not misleading others which such a Info.

i get 7 - 8 % from 8 to 9 per day on a weekday, from playing alone, +pvp events, pvp 10 is almost dooable by playing alone…

btw, xp from skulls skale with pvp xp modifiers…
its not my fault that most ppl dont even try to compete for pvp festival events… its only nightwatch and us…

and another edit: there are lots pvp xp modifiers to stack up…
the 5k skull can give up to 25-30k

My thoughts too.

People will complete the quest which probably will be very easy to complete, then get out.

It should be a quest at 80 to win a couple of sieges (might be unrealistic), finish domination (fields of slaugther) quest, also win 30 minigames, and get 500 (or could be 1k) kills in festival zone PvP.

those demands should not be over the top at all.

hey FC, you would ideally would like people to remain after 80 for a while aswell (you know, so they spend that dollar on 80 shop stuff)
but if the 80 quest is way too simple to complete, I think many won’t bother with using the shop.

It will be killing certain amount of ppl in arena as stated some time before.

they said they were open to further feedback, so yeah

even with a soft spot for duels I don’t think that arena quest will the great the end quest we’d want.

I would be fine with more pre-80 pvp if there was a full pvp set for those levels which would prevent people from dying like flies in 3 secs under any kind of magic dmg aoe.

1 Like

like Sunstar said,

next brackets we will get 2 more items, wrists and shoulders from PvP vendor at pvp level 2 and 3.
tos and bs also get protection buff. people will also get ding prowess and put points wards.

so there will be more protection.

do u understand that 200 protection from ward or from general on lvl 59 give ur more than on lvl 69,so your statement “will be more protection” is totally incorrect in my opinion.If funcom want to stay lvl 79 for longer - add full pvp set on that lvl,but they are too lazy for that.

There will be (slightly) more protection but definitely not enough imo to make classes that have to push able to push. You’re grind meat for poms, demos, necros and hoxes for the time being for over a month. Check leaderboards, see how many tanks are on that list, check their total kills then check their k/ds (fun fact, all dts combined have like 3k kills and more deaths).

wards scale up to give around the same mitigation on each level. (at 69 it’ll be around 700 protection with wards + chromatic) right now people don’t have points in them cause they haven’t dinged prowess that many times. in later levels we will get more prowess and dings, so there will then be more people with points in wards.

was also hoping we would get an updated cloak with more prot, same version as we got in tortage

Domination is a really difficult quest to complete, just like the big mini quest (except you don’t have insurance or any item for Domination). That would be bad. I’ve only ever completed it once on my main after years of event.

yeah might be a bit too much, but atleast some fields of slaugther quest imo. win it 10 times or something.

you havent completed it because on crom events are in borders so u cant change instance,but with events in OW u can completed it easily

1 Like

I will suggest skipping lvl 69 bracket (to avoid op heals again) and go directly to extended 79. Anyone for it?

@Mussagana

While I agree heals were over the top at level 40 when all healers just got a new rank of blue heal, then jumped up 19 levels,

I think heals should be stronger than they are at 80. Like the bigheal for instance atleast should do 1/4th of a non-tanks healthbar! which it doesn’t really do (at this bracket, and it will be the same for 69), but it’s close to it.

so this jump at 69-79 atleast isn’t too bad, and might be in a better place.

don’t see this good enough reason to skip all the lvl 69 fun :smiley:

This a million times.
Tyranny died because of a combination of Bori, pvp10, and AAs. When pvp10 came out, some of the best players could no longer play competitively because, overnight, the power level of pvp10 characters shot up exponentially. I wish Saga simply would disable pvp6-10 gear until the characters are merged to Fury.

AAs were also a net negative to the PVP population of this game. I think AAs should be PVE only.