Lifeblood Spear suggestion

Hey all,

First I wanna say that I understand the Lifeblood spear being seen as op on heals… but it was fine the way it was, to stop anyone using it all you had to do was damage them a little and it would break the heals which was fine…

But can we have a compromise on it? as it is now it is pointless to even have it now…
1hp heal every 5 seconds it takes forever to heal now…

This is a Legendary weapon, it should be better then this, make it proc every 3 seconds with an increased heal amount (5hp every 3 seconds) or leave it 5 seconds but up the hp gen to 10 hp every 5 seconds… this way its still useful tool to have…

1 Like

Absolutely agree

Something needed done about it, but they overreacted.

Even leaving the healing at the same average per second the same but only having it tick every 15 seconds would have been fine. It would stop people from cheesing by unequiping and reequiping it to instantly start healing again in PVP.

So basically, if it healed 1HP per second (just as an example), you could switch it to healing 15HP every 15 seconds, and that 15 seconds wait could be reset every time you took damage.

So if you have waited 14 seconds then get hit, you have to wait an additional 15 seconds before you get the heal. If you unequip it at 14 seconds then reequip it, you have to wait an addition 15 seconds to get the heal.

3 Likes

but that was my point, it was way to easy to stop people using it in PvP, stack poison and or bleed on them and they wont be able to stop them from doing it…

iv ran into a lot of people trying to use it against me in PvP to heal up and was way to easy to put a stop to it…

but I do see why they changed it, its just as you said (and me lol) they changed it way to far in the other direction…

hoping they put it somewhere between what they had and what it is now…

Not everyone uses weapons that have bleed or poison, and poison coatings overwrote innate skills apparently.

i switch between different weapons in combat, keep people guessing lol…

Poison always interrupted the Lifeblood spear… but again I see the point you were making… just saying it was easy to stop the cheesing with it lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.