Lightning storms

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Petty much? Also are we ignoring the dupe glitch? How about the God build that makes you invulnerable and have infinite stamina? Funcom isn’t going to give you cookies my friend, so open your eyes.

1 Like

Still discussing this?!?

It’s NOT LS causing people to leave servers. Remove LS, people will still get wiped and cry about it, and leave the server. The game is designed, has been since early access, for players to wipe players to the desert and conquer. Retaining players on a server has never been in the game mechanics.

Does LS make it easier to destroy a lot of bases, sure. Doesn’t cause the underlying problems with the game that lend itself towards empty servers. This was an issue BEFORE LS showed up, not since.|

My clan finally got wiped last night on the server we play on - 0 LS used. All it took was us to go offline for a bit. Boom, the other clan caught us and hit hard and fast before we logged back in. Done. Again, 0 LS used. All bombs and avatars, and catching the enemy off guard. And this is what happens on Official PvP. Clans get wiped, and they can either choose to leave, or stick around and try and fight back, or take a break and come back later. But LS is not the cause of the nature of getting wiped and losing everything. The game is designed for it regardless of LS.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lightning storm is not the main problem. But if there wasnt hackers wiping servers. It would been a main issue.

But right now, hackers that been reported 1+ months ago still running around on the same accounts, totally wiping servers.

Only way to fix some kind of balance atm is to wipe the servers. And too keep the balance they need to wipe the servers on regular basis.

1 Like

You are lucky LS hasn’t been used yet against you or you wouldn’t feel the same. You can farm leather pouches and raid the whole server in the time it took them to just raid your base.

Where did I say LS hasn’t been used against us? The clan that finally got us has tried multiple times to use LS and failed. Each time we’ve been online to defend and countered their LS. They’ve done the same likewise while we’ve fought them.

Total hyperbole.

1 Like