Hello,

I’ve noticed that a few times where I load into an empty field then things starting popping into place. There is definitely something going on with their load order but without a peek into the build (unless maybe I go PC) there’s no way to tell.

I’ll take your advice and build a walled off room. I noticed the shelter effect changes if you are near a door or window. I always thought that should be tweaked if you are inside.

Your approach to being looted is creative. I’ll need to see about incorporating that in a pvp build.

Assuming the servers come back on.

I found your post about loading halfway into the floor hilarious. I’ve once loaded into a free fall that lasted a good 10 seconds. I’m assuming I fell through the map.

I’ve had this happen at both Stargazers and the volcano. If I log out in heat armor i.e Redeemed Silent Legion, sometimes the temperature specs of the building don’t kick in right away and I freeze to death. I have to remember to take off armor first. Learned that the hard way.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.