Losing connection to ANY server in around 3 minutes - reposing for lack of response in bugs

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Crash/Bug
Server type : PvP
Region: : UK

I am a long time player, who had a wonderful time throughout.
I took a break and uninstalled Conan exiles for about a month or two.
I reinstalled the game a few days ago, and the single player works fine with mods.
however, when I try to join a server (not just the one so it is not a mod issue)
if I even manage to log in and not get a timeout, everything works fine for a few minutes (up to 5), and then I get a “Lost connection to server” error and get moved back to the main menu.

**the silent Log error is: **
,{“Configuration”:“ConanSandbox.Client.VS2015.Live.Win64”,“Branch”:“ConanSandbox_live”,“ProjectCode”:“CSAND”,“Platform”:“x64”,“Revision”:126893,“Snapshot”:20805,“QFE”:1}
,{“Time”:“2019-04-06T20:05:32.926Z”,“File”:“ConanGameInstance.cpp”,“Line”:1184,“Category”:“NetworkError”,“Message”:{“t”:“ClientNetworkFailure”,“w”:“ConanSandbox”,“c”:[3, 2]}}

and what I think the main problem with the log itself is
[2019.04.06-20.07.22:942][352]LogNet:Warning: Network Failure: GameNetDriver[ConnectionLost]: ConnectionFailed
[2019.04.06-20.07.22:942][352]LogNet: NetworkFailure: ConnectionLost, Error: ‘ConnectionFailed’.

but I might be wrong so ill add the log file next.

I’ve been battling with this issue for the past few days,
things I’ve tried include: reinstalling steam, reinstalling Conan exiles, updating net drives, restarting the router, cleaning up the registry, and probably some more.

any help would be massively appreciated.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Be me
  2. Install conan exiles cleanly.
  3. Log into a server
  4. get kicked out to the main menu with “Lost Connection to server” error

wild chance but you may call your internet company, they can reset and test on their side. I had a couple bad connections in my line that finally they found, some corroded coaxials.

Another off the cuff idea that may be useless. You don’t have a firewall running that may kill your connection perhaps? Also maybe try and run a ping test in the background to ensure you are in fact not getting disconnected while you are playing.

Sorry not very good suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.