Hi Funcom, your game is the best.
- The 3 tiers of Animal Pens are identical gameplay-wise. They only differ in how they look and how many HPs they have.
- On the other hand, many people complain that Animal Pens are way too big, thus too hard to build indoors. When built on the ground, stability bugs also make them decay really fast if the unsuspecting player doesn’t pay attention.
Here is my suggestion:
- Animal Pens have different sizes and different capacities depending on the tier, exactly like Wheels of Pain.
- Tier 1 is a simple cage holding only 1 pet.
- Tier 2 is a group of 3 cages, still smaller than the current size and with a 3 pets capacity.
- Tier 3 is unchanged and can host up to 5 pets.
- You can tame any pet in any tier, just like before (exactly like Wheels of Pain)
- The crafting costs are unchanged
It would make higher tier Animal Pens more useful (e.g. for farming greater pets) AND would make lower tier Animal Pens easier to build indoors, thus providing a nice trade-off, exactly like Wheels of Pain (at the risk of repeating myself).
Thank you for reading Funcom. Your game is the best but it could be so much more.