Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]
I had hoped that with some 7 months worth of backlogged fixes all together in one patch that some or all of these issues would have been fixed. I know that issues are supposed to be reported individually in seperate bug reports. However many users including myself have reported these both seperately AND together for quite literally years now. So I am just going to put them all together here in a checklist. So lets run through the list.
1) Adjust GUI Safe Area: this needs to be readjusted manually every time we die, fast-travel, or log into the server, otherwise the buff & debuff icons are half off the screen, and are overlapped by the hunger and thirst meters.
2) Show Contextual Controls: this setting can be unchecked, however it will not save upon server log off. As such it must be re-disabled every time we log onto the server. People have been reporting this for over 2 years now.
3) Aim Mode Right Stick Sensitivity: much like the aforementioned contextual controls, this setting does not save upon server log off, and must be manually readjusted every time we log in.
4) Show Landclaim Notifications: while this setting can be checked and saved, we still never recieve landclaim notifications. I cannot remember the last time I felt like a badass by being greeted by the ‘Now entering lands ruled by …’ sign. I really miss this.
5) Nudity: yes I know this has been reported. But this is a checklist of broken settings and that is what it is. So it gets an honourable mention on the list. ‘Full’ nudity can no longer be enabled. The option no longer even exists in the drop down box; both in-game AND in the main menu of the game. Only the ‘none’ and ‘partial’ options remain.
Folks I completely understand that we have to triage fixes based on their severity and urgency. But some of these issues have been present for a really, REALLY long time now.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Download the Update 2.3
- See if these settings have finally been fixed
- Report that they havent been