Material disappeared without a trace

good night last night around 00:50 i was in the trainer’s lackey area we kept on the edge of the humpback boss making a construction for the wheel of pain and for the map with materials from the most recent dlc so far so good. before going to sleep I kept everything I had in my character’s body with the greatest care in 2 iron chests of construction material in one and the other random stuff. I locked the chests and logged out near the chests inside a closed area. today at around 19h after arriving home from work i entered the game to continue the construction that had not finished yesterday but the problem was that the chest with all the construction material was empty in the records it did not appear that no one had taken anything so much others players as clan members. we are talking about very 15mil hardened brick features among other things. I’m super annoyed with the situation in 4 years that I’ve played conan I’ve never gone through a situation like this and I’d like you to solve this for me because it’s not like that… we lost hours of our lives to play a game to farm etc and all of a sudden everything disappears without trail… only the bau was left there… if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it because, for the menus, a justification I think I deserve

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:
Immediate point - do not pick up/destroy the chest, or put anything else in it.

It sounds like you’ve been hit by a recent bug caused by the database not loading completely after a restart. The good news is, if it is the same bug, your stuff should still be ‘there’ just in kinda limbo. A restart of the server should, in theory, cause the missing items to reappear.

I hope it is that bug, since it seems everyone who’s lost stuff to this bug has got it back at some point. Funcom are working on a fix. See below for more info :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good morning the problem is that i took the chest yesterday for the inventory in despair of trying to see if the resources returned to my inventory and nothing happened, at the expense of this bug i will be without all my resources, i am very sad with the situation. … thanks for answering me

I had a similar issue offline. Had a chest loaded with armors and thralls. Quit the game normally. Came back a few hours later and logged back on to the game. Everything loaded but the chest now said it had no “owner” and all the stuff in it was GONE.

In desperation to restore it I took a trip way beyond my base hoping it would all come back. Nothing. Restarted the game loaded a session and…NOTHING. Getting more desperate I picked up the box put in in my inventory and hoped stuff would respawn on my character. NOTHING. I am certain now I’ve lost everything in there. Patched the game yesterday as a new patch is out and NOTHING. Everything still gone. Cut my losses and crafted one set of armor I needed that I had in the box but everything else, the Thralls in particular gone for good I guess.