I’ve been talking about it for some time with the teams I meet in pvp and more and more of us want conflict pve servers to become more pvp and less pve. Indeed we love to pvp, but very often we don’t have time to stay there long enough to protect our bases against hyper-connected teams. But in pve conflict mode the players hide in their base and do not find much interest in fighting during pvp hours. I therefore propose here a rebalancing of the conflict pve mode organized in a few suggestions. Players who agree with this will be able to leave a message and can suggest new ideas.
Ideas for conflict pve rebalancing:
- 1st point: H24 combat pvp.
- 2nd point: no damage to buildings, but restriction of the number of constructions. Players should not be able to extend too far to avoid being tempted to farm within the confines of their base. The big bases are to be kept for the pve which is a creative zone and for the pvp where we defend the base.
- 3rd point: thralls can be killed by other players at any time. The goal is to encourage players to fight and not hide behind their thralls.
- 4th point: all pvp features should serve a purpose. We could invoke an avatar of god to kill the army of a player and this one can use the bubble to protect his army. The invocation may be limited between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- 5th point: we must be able to search in the workbenches and in the chests left open by the opposing players. Thus a poorly designed base would allow players to have fun finding loopholes to enter the base.
- 6th point: create events that encourage players to meet and take risks. For example capturing a single npc that appears on the map for everyone, or a mapwide flag hunt that would make the flag carrier visible on the map.
- 7th point: make the use of explosives necessary, for example during dedicated events. We can imagine the creation of a base by the developers which would appear randomly in more or less complicated places. This base would be defended by strong npcs who would protect a loot of unique weapons and armor.
Thank you for taking the time to read these suggestions. Feel free to agree with a +1 so that this post is read by the development team.