Meteor showers is not stopping

Game mode: [Co-Op | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

The meteor showers is not stopping causing the game to crash after a few minutes due to the tremendous lag (PS4).
I noticed that this issue has also been reported by X-Box One users.
Any help to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

2 Likes

did u fix it ? it still doing it for me , game is unplayable

1 Like

Not yet… Still trying to find a solution. =(

1 Like

Are the meteors also landing in private servers? I haven’t been able to find any yet.

im playing on a private server non co-op and meteors are still falling making game totaly unplayable

1 Like

Yes… In the beginning It was quite hard to find the crash sites, but now… It’s impossible to play.

1 Like

I just logged off and haven’t been able to find any yet, so not sure what’s going on.

from what i found this is the halloween patch that will be like this until the 6th of november , wtf :open_mouth: endless night and meteor shower :frowning: i just started the game aswell 2 days ago so this is just a kick in the nuts

It seems we’ll have to wait for the developers to release a new parch to fix it.

Okay, thanks

Wtf… I hope they fix it ASAP

this is bad , not a good impression for newbies comming into the game ffs :frowning:

I was looking forward to this event, but thanks to it progress is impossible, due to the endless meteor shower, my game kept getting slower and slower with the framerate getting worse until it just freezes and subsequently crashes, of course, just before my game froze, it decided to give me the proverbial middle finger and have a spider spawn out of nowhere and hit me. I guess I’ll try the drastic measure of a new single player save, see what happens.

1 Like

good luck ! can you let us know how you go

It was a complete and utter waste of time… still the unending meteor shower which causes the game to slow and then freeze and crash. As soon as I left the path you start on, I was greeted with an endless meteor shower and my game immediately started to seize up.

not good, how long does it take the devs too fix stuff normally ? im new to the game and community

It can take some time, and it seems that PS4 doesn’t support console commands, so that idea I did have up doesn’t work.

lol i been trying , was just bout too ask how do i put a console command in RIP , ty anyways

No problem, sorry I couldn’t help, I think I’ll just wait until the event ends to get back to it, unless there’s a fix before then.

In case you didn’t see this in the PS4 Halloween Update thread, resetting your settings to one of the default difficulties will fix the lag and cause the meteor showers to be intermittent rather than constant.

1 Like