Meteors not falling?

Lol… no even half an hour after I posted last in this thread I launch the game and go outside my base and I see this in the distance :slight_smile:

I managed to catch the last of them passing over the area towards the North at a fair distance away from my base. I took the screenie as best as I could after managing to hide the UI, since it’s so dark that UI glare makes it worse.

So, yes… they do fall :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great! I’m glad you were finally able to see one.

Where is your base located?

A short distance away from the Watchtowers… on a raise in the inner hills overlooking New Asgard… very near to that broken vertebrae looking things that lead to the bridge.

EDIT: Here’s a good view of the area:

1 Like

I think yours is very near mine.
Mine is on the Skyholme Ruins just south of the “broken vertebrae looking things”, if you’re referring to Godsclaw Passage. I wonder if I can see the meteors from here.

Edit:
Yep, yours would be in sight of mine, just up to the left a bit. So I should be able to see the meteors from there. Sweet.

1 Like

Yep! That’s exactly it! I didn’t remember the name of the top of my head… but I remember the watchtowers.

Awesome! It’s a really great area… in the middle of everything, so to speak. Only think lacking is having water nearby for fish traps, but there’s a river not much far away… but I get that from my other main base.

Yeah it is a great spot. It takes less than a minute to reach the river to the west from my base.
But I play single player and my fish traps will not work in any body of water. They used to, then they stopped.
So no fish for me.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.