Miission cooldown not reducing on buying Patron

I ran some missions in Egypt a few days ago after my patron status had expired. This morning I purchased a new Patron, but the cooldown on these Egypt missions is still just over three hours.

Patch 2.1.4 states: Purchasing Patron will now reduce existing mission cooldowns to a maximum of 8 hours.

This clearly has not worked!

I last played over 10 hours ago (as non-patron), so it isn’t a hang-over from that.

But if your mission CD was already below 8h, it would not trigger. At least that’s how I read it. It reduces anything above 8 hours to 8 hours, but as I doubt they track how long a mission have been on CD (just the remaining time) it does not affect those missions with a CD below 8 hours.

1 Like

If it reduces the cooldown to 8 hours, and 8 hours has already passed, then the cooldown should have ended.

Apparently 65 hours had passed because you had 3 hours left. Are you really complaining about 3 hours when you went 65 already? No this isn’t a bug. It literally reduces all mission cooldowns to 8 hours if they are above 8 hours. It does not do what you think it does.

Had you waited 24 hours after doing those missions they would have had 40 hours left, and buying patron would have cut off 32 of those hours, resulting in 8 hours left. So no matter how you look at it you would have had to wait an additional 8 hours, which frankly, compared to waiting 68 hours, is nothing.

Next time don’t wait so long to reup.

1 Like

@Lady-Katya — Please open a Support Ticket at http://help.funcom.com and link them to this post.