Missing item bug

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [Us]

[I’m so frustrated with this bug, it’s been here since warmaker dungeon was added so why havent funcom done anything about it. I lost a predatory sword and a sword of crom to it, the bug basically makes your stuff dissapear from inventory but if you log off and back in, it’ll appear in there but if you pick something up before you do that it’ll dissapear and appear on event log as decay, reason I had the sword of crom on me is cause i gave the truncheon to my thrall and died. I can’t take this bug no more, I honestly just feel lile quitting, out of everything in my inventory it took only my priced possession, they both have a very low drop rate, can I please have them back? I mean, before this, the bug has taken more than this but the sword of crom and predatory sword is now a different matter for me.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. It’s random (except when i have something good on me)
  2. Fight a boss
  3. Die fighting
  4. Comeback for body and find that it’s missing, add something on the slot the item seems to be missing.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.