Missing practicalities

I can name a few things:

First, the earthenware jug. The description of it sounds so feasible in the game, and yet they serve no function when set down. I was led to believe that they would somehow extend expiration dates at the very least, with exclusive storage space for perishables.

Second, equipment improvements. There should be some text descriptions as to what enhancement the equipment is using, besides the image icons of them. Me and few others had trouble remembering them after we were too engaged with exploration, and too far from our crafting benches. We at least expected to see some sort of explanation in the armor/weapon stat tooltip, but did not.

Edit:
Third. Description of how many resources would be consumed to repair an equipment in certain conditions. Unless this is left out by design.

Fourth. Exact time remaining for crafting and thrall to finish.

That’s all I can think of right now, but I know that there are more that I wish to add. I just can’t remember them at the moment. But I am sure I will come across things that would ruin my experience with the game, sooner or later.