[Mod] Exiled land improved

Adding mobs to spawns that aren’t there now requires editing the actual spawn. Which requires editing the actual map. Not very mod friendly :confused:

Edit: I take it back, there might be a way to do it. I’ll have to think on it for my own stuff. Good idea if possible.

I’d suggest editing the Alchemist I and Alchemist III spawn, one of the fighters spawns around the pens or in the well of skelos.

I think I will do something like :

Votarie Blacksmith 4 will share his spot with armorer 4
Votarie Tanner 4 will share his spot with carpenter 4
Votarie Tasmaster 4 will share his spot with entertainer 4
Votarie Cook 4 will share is spot with smelter 4

This way we’ll have all the votaries thralls on the volcano area.

I will wait to have a definitive version to make only bugfixes and only armor mod. Cause it will be a payne to update every mods in same time.

4 Likes

Have you considered making those spawns random like the spawns over the rest of the map? Right now it’s a bit immersion breaking that I only truly care about smelters and armorers outside the volcano.

The actual spawn system doesnt bother me, and I’m not sure if it would please everyone to change it.

If I felt it was important enough I’d learn how to mod and do it myself.

In any case, I think this work you guys have done is awesome and I really really appreciate it.

1 Like

Alex02 - I posted a request for some information on how to increase poison stacks, damage per tick, and/or adding bleed damage to snake arrows.

Is there a way to do this without modding (via .ini)? I’m completely clueless. This is for a single player game by the way. I’m not on or running a server.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Today update :

Thralls :

• Votaries have now named armorer, smelter, carpenter and entertainer thralls
• Votarie lvl 4 Blacksmith now share his spot with Votarie lvl 4 Armorer « Siesse Blacktongue »
• Votarie lvl 4 cook now share his spot with Votarie lvl 4 smelter « Hith Silverfinger »
• Votarie lvl 4 tanner now share his spot with Votarie lvl 4 carpenter « Jaes’Pliss »
• Votarie lvl 4 taskmaster now share his spot with Votarie lvl 4 entertainer « Syra Brennerhet »

• Forgotten Tribes now have cooks, entertainer, and named archer.
• Forgotten Tribe taskmaster now share his spot with Forgotten Tribe entertainer.
• Forgotten Tribe alchemist now share his spot with Forgotten Tribe cook.
• Dalinsia Snowhunter now share his spot with Forgotten Tribe lvl 4 archer « Markos, Bane of Beasts »
• More Forgotten Tribe berserkers randomly spawn in Mounds of the dead.

I do not know any way without the Devkit, sorry.

2 Likes

Good Afternoon Alex02,

I’m relatively new to the game, I haven’t even created my first Star item. It looks like you are putting a lot of your own time and effort into this mod, to mostly positive feedback.

The only mod I have is the drag your thrall thought the water mod, because I find it annoying that I have to build a bridge just to get to the other side of a lake or make the 10-mile hike. I like what I’m reading so far, I have one concern, I’ve had this problem with other awesome mod creators in the past.

How burnt out are you?

I want to try your mod but if you are going to quit the game or go onto another game, no offence or anything like that, but the time will come when all this loses its appeal and you move on to a new game. It is inevitable. I would hate to try your mod fall in love with it and then a new game patch comes out and your mode is broken… and then I would have to go back to playing the base game. I don’t think I’d be able to go back after being shown the light.

So I politely ask, how burnt out are you?

–Simply Eric

2 Likes

Hey Eric ! I play the game since the start of the early access. I have more than 1800 hours of gaming on Conan Exiles, also 1000 hours on Age of Conan. The game have awsome potential and I want it to be great.

Dont worry I will not leave the game and I didnt spend a month on my mod to leave it without maintenance. Of course I play other games but Conan is MY game and I promise to update my mod which I’m proud of.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I’ll sub up today and hope for the best. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Send me a PM and I may be able to help you out.

New mod table showing the damage of weapons. Green and red arrows for weapons that have been buffed or nerfed. As you can see, the balancing of weapons is strange in this game.

HD picture : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/36/5/1536272225-20180904001944-1.jpg

4 Likes

Is it possible to make the armors dyable?

1 Like

I would like to, I tried but in vain. If somebody can help me… :blush:

2 Likes

I play on console. PS4 to be exact. But I have to say I think what you are doing is great. I wish there was a way to implement this into the game for everyone. Funcom hire them to make the game great. Seems like what you are doing solves alot of problems. Keep up the great work.

Funcom implement this mod into the base game so everyone can enjoy it. Dont be like Wildcard and keep console players wishing the could have mods. Separate yourselves and your company and be something that is groundbreaking please.

2 Likes

I wish I could figure out a way to link the moderators to the post i just made. This needs to be seen by them.

Edit… I found a way to invite them to the topic.

1 Like

New religion mechanics :
The lvl 60 religion weapons now have specific attributes.
In addition to the common ingredients, to craft a lvl 60 religion weapon you will need 250 manifestations of zeal and a relic item that you can find in the world.
You can fully repair those weapons only with a legendary weapon repair kit.

• Ymir :
    Foeshatter is a 2h axe and works like 2h sword, but have +5% armor pen bonus, have a Frozen Aura that cool you down and heavy combo attacks are Unstoppable (cannot be blocked by shield).

20180915224943_1

• Set :
    Snakebite light combo attacks now apply and refresh weak poison (duration : 5 sec, 5 damage by sec) that cannot stack but be combined with other poison type effects. Last light combo attack range was increased and apply two Set Poison ticks instead of weak poison. Set poison is the same poison as the Snake Arrow poison,

20180915230055_1

• Derketo :
    Dual Lusttaker are dual sword that every attacks have a chance to apply corruption (works only on pvp). Whenever your enemies suffer corruption, you will hear the swords express their satisfaction …
    Light combo attack speed was slighty increased and the last light combo attack apply severe cripple. Finaly you have an evade move like fighting with daggers.

20180915231100_1

• Yog :
    Tenderizer give you +3 STR bonus. The third heavy combo attack now apply a armor breaker debuff, and the next combo attack will ignore 100% of your target armor value. Furthermore, the range of the last heavy combo attack was increased.

• Mitra :
    Staff of Epimetreus last heavy combo attack now knock down and inflict Divine Wrath. Divine Wrath is an additional percent base damage (5%). For example, on a 400 HP player, the Divine Wrath will inflict additional 20 damage. On a 5000 HP baby dragon, Divine Wrath will inflict additional 250 damage ! This is the best weapon to slay big guys and world boss.

Feat/recipes :

• Added obsidian war-axe recipe

Emote/animation :

• New player idle waiting animation while wearing 2h axe

Immersion fixes :

• I replaced the useless and glitched giant snake boss by the Mummy of the Black Ring. So now you can kill her to complete the Jouney task and harvest her to find the relic item on the dead body. Mummy is wearing a Kingslayer polearm instead of Stygian khopesh and have more HP.
    You can find the Mummy on the Arena or in the Unnamed City.

• A Witch Queen without any magic weapon sounds weird, she now fighting with dual witchfire sword that apply corruption. Beware she’s now more dangerous !

• Jamila the pirate Queen wear pirate outfits instead of random Black hand fighter outfits.

• Yakira now wear Derketo priestess outfits instead of Votarie outfits.

• Taskmaster thrall on wheels of pain now play « cross arms animation » instead of kneel

• Derketo priest on Derketo altars play « seduce » animation instead of kneel

• Mitra priest on Mitra altars play « pray sitting » animation instead of kneel

• Ymir priest on Ymir altars play « kneel » animation instead of By Set

• Lemurian fighters lvl 4 now have lemurian warrior equipment.

• More equipment variety for lvl 4 Black Hands archers/fighters

• Desert Dogs entertainer lvl 4 dont wear coarse clothes anymore

Note : since the last Teslive update, the game crash when you click on Head Options or Face Details buttons on the character creation while playing on Testlive.

11 Likes

Wow, this is amazing work! Funcom needs to implement your thoughtful and creative work!

2 Likes

Awesome mod! But did we loose the female version of the Conan haircut?