Mounds of the dead berserker

Ive scoured this website and have come up drawing a blank for an hour or more. Someone is blocking cimmerian berserker on mounds in server 3839, clan is Hentai Lords 2.0. Ive asked them to do something about their wall and the walls gotten bigger instead and no reply.

A link directly to report page would be great? Hopefully i dont just get muted or anything. :rofl::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

This may be useful:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

6 Likes

You won’t get muted and you should report them. Guys who do that are arseholes. They are hurting eveyone on that server. That berserker is the first good thrall many will get. So yes, report them. It might take a while, but eventually they will reap the results of their behavior.
If you have a clan, everyone should report them. Enclosing that berseker benefits them nothing. It’s a clear case of very poor conduct that deserves a base wipe, a suspension and a punch in the mug! :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Did they build walls at spawn site or blocked access? The server I am on people have built up top without interfering with spawn.

1 Like

Yeah, they agro it with adds across the map because it cant get through their wall making it impossible to knock out.

1 Like

It was very helpful thank you so much

I hope this gets resolved soon. That is a really jerk move on there part.

I’m not saying you are wrong and what he is doing is right but I don’t believe someone can completely block off that spawn or completely wall it off. Maybe it is bugged out sometimes spawns will fall thru the mesh until sever reset either way what you are describing is a bit toxic for sure. Good luck

1 Like

Unless they are new to the game and there is no message of the day stating anything about rules although it seems this may be your mo for even blocking one monkey so I’m not surprised

1 Like

He wrote them, for heavens sake, @Boobie . Their answer was making the walls even higher.
There’s no excuse for lack of common sense either.
I never filled A SINGLE report, so you are talking out of… you know where.
I write people when I think they are screw.ng up and usually they cooperate.
If you didn’t understand, in that other topic, that comment about the ape was a joke. Seemed obvious enough to me.

1 Like

:wink:

Do you really think I would report someone because of an ape?
Clearly you haven’t seen my neighbor’s spider farm! :laughing:
The thing is HUGE. And we get along very well.
I farmed for another neighbour so that he could place temples and a pen over a HUGE platform of foundations that he had sitting there for ages because he lacked materials to build t3, so that he wouldn’t get reported and admin wiped. Instead of building something usefull, the dummy wasted 1000s upon 1000s of what I gave him to built completely decorative stuff! :sweat_smile:

Nothing surprises me anymore about reporting

1 Like

I never reported a single person, @Boobie .
Once I was about to, because a guy had completely locked other players from the vault of the fiends. You know how important that sigil is. But I took a deep breath and wrote him. He was a Spanish fellow, last of his clan, who hadn’t built any of that sh.t. He immediately understood the problem and promised to make adaptations to grant easy passage. I would never report anyone before trying to solve things amicably.

2 Likes

I hate having to use a report. I’ve done it, but only for people who refuse to respond or address the issue. We had a guy who built an enormous…structure of sorts that never rendered completely, and caused a lot of problems due to its proximity to a native village. You could just run through the village and the lag alone might get you killed. Plus, you had to know where the pallisades were or else you’d hit them. Added in were the 100s of animals and thralls (pre-limits).

We laid out the problems, and asked him to help out everyone, and he responded by building another building across the river, adding walls across the river, and more animals.

These types just won’t be reasoned with at all.

7 Likes

Thats basically what this guy did. At first it was a wall, after i asked him about it his response was to build a little home on top and he hasnt been on since but to refresh decay timer.

Have i said thank you? If not thanks! It was very helpful.

1 Like

Was he wiped? Please tell me he was! That story needs a happy ending!:laughing:

1 Like

That’s exactly the reason I said you should report him.

1 Like

He was banned and wiped. They didn’t even wait a week for decay.

But then, he rejoined and did it again. He rebuilt the whole thing, except not as visually pleasing as the first steaming pile of sandstone/black ice/Aquilonean/Khitan mix whatever it was build.

So that was wiped too.

The third time, he just built a wall. Wiped. I assume a permanent ban. Some people are just too stupid for their own good.

3 Likes