Mountains and Thralls

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvP
Region: America

So my 12k health Dalinsia just teleported off the side of Skyfall Ridge during a standard black ice run. Lo and behold I get the message that my follower has died while following me. I find her at the bottom of the mountain. Note that at the time of the death, I was standing at the top of the mountain near the black ice spawn at (-1506, 868) as reported by conanexilesmap com

Who thought that it would be a good idea to include both the features of having thralls teleport to unstable surfaces and to have the thralls take falling damage? Prior to this patch, I have never seen a thrall fall more than a few feet.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have thrall follower
  2. Go to top of mountain
  3. Stand near edge of mountain
  4. Wait for thrall to kill itself by teleporting off mountain
2 Likes

Game mode: Online
Type of issue: Misc
Server type : PvP
Region: America

I also experienced this bug. Teleported to the obelisk in the jungle. Jumped off the cliff as per normal to head on over to the pirate ship. Received a message that my Dalinsia Snowhunter died while following me.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Have thrall follower
  2. Teleport to jungle
  3. Run and jump off cliff
  4. Wait for thrall to kill itself by teleporting off mountain

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.