Mounted paks not equal? help!

When I try to start a game, I get an error
“Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\UE4\Source\ConanSandbox\ConanSandbox.cpp] [Line: 432] Mounted paks num(202) not equal to expected paks num(201) and (0) optional packs are not available. Please verify your installation”
I’ve tried to reinstall the game multiple times with no avail. I’ve checked to see if my drivers are up to date they are, along with my version of windows 10. I’ve never downloaded any mods for the game just played the base version game. I’ve also tried to open in admin, nothing. I’ve dove into the installation folder and deleted the paks folder and verified my files on steam after just to get the same type of error. I really don’t know what else I’m able to do, I don’t ever sign up for forum websites but iu cant seem to find a fix. Hope Someone out there is able to help.

here is a picture

Do you have mods? And when you reinstalled, did you remove any leftovers before the clean install?

I have the same problem, but mine say 203 expected 201. Did you figure out a way to get around this?

having the same problem. has anyone found a reason or fix yet?

The only solution for me was a clean reinstall by clean, I mean removing any leftovers before installing again. Don’t forget to make a copy of saved folder in case you play single-player.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.