MSI After burner and RIvaTuner

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue:
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Oceanic
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Computer was over heating and fans spinning very fast.

Installed MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner to check on CPU AND GPU temps. Adjusted fan controls for better fans speeds to allow for better cooling of GPU.

Been using MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner for at least 4 to 6 weeks without a problem.

Several days after the last major update.,Conan Exiles Update 1.73 / 2.6.0, I tried to log into the official pve-c server I log into. I got a message on the screen that i was not able to log into the server and that I was banned.

I tried several other official servers same message.

I logged into private servers which also have battleeye installed and i can log into them without any problems.

I can also log into private servers which have steam workshopmods which also use battleeye.

I have over 3,000 hours in conan and the only change in the last six weeks or so to my computer is the installation of MSI After burner and RivaTuner.

I have contacted Funcom about this and waiting for a reply.

I thought i would post this on the forum just in case anyone else has come across the same problem or if they have an answer to the problem.

I shall post more information when I hear back from funcom.

Thanks.

Installed Mods: None

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

Looks like ban for buildings.I dont think afterburner is the problem

2 Likes

Hi,

You can enquire about bans through zendesk .

You should also familiarize yourself with the official servers terms of conduct, so you don’t get banned again.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.