Museum question

Now that we have new Monsters kill achievements, are we going to get a South Africa wing for the Museum?

Checked the museum today and other than changing Egypt to Africa and extending it (has that blank wall at the back…), wasn’t sure if we’d be getting an exhibit for the Blooded, Demon Hyenas and Kongamato.

Although the Komainu are missing from Tokyo to right?

Just curious if this was coming down the road - like in a new road map for 2018…

imho we will wait for Congo and then we wil get Africa wing

Watched Tilty on Beyond the Veil. In the works but not high priority, so soon! :yum:

Komainu are lair mobs.

And I’d assume there’ll be wing when there’ll be more stuff? :thinking: More than just 3 new monsters. Just first see them in game and not in museum to spoil surprise.

Thanks for that.

I know what they are, just not represented in the Museum as far as I know. Will that change, maybe when they add the other new monsters.

Oh, I didn’t realize you are talking about pedestals, not mobs themselves. :upside_down_face:

Though it doesn’t seem like there’ll be changes of what we have already. Like, imagine, you’ll suddenly need one more paragon pedestal for centerpiece while people already got it without one.

[quote=“Jess, post:6, topic:1879”]
Though it doesn’t seem like there’ll be changes of what we have already. Like, imagine, you’ll suddenly need one more paragon pedestal for centerpiece while people already got it without one.
[/quote]

Gee I hadn’t even thought of that! I wonder how they’ll work that out. South Africa and new ones can be combined, but the Komainu are part of Tokyo.

I was wondering that myself. As we have 4 new mobs, which isn’t a full wing, I think elsunga is right that they’ll probably bring it in later down the line. Doesn’t stop us from preparing by collecting lore and slaughtering as many as possible though.

1 Like

Finishing the current wings would also be cool…

2 Likes

Komainu could be added to the Oddities Wing, in a pinch.