My hair and clothing physics are broken again

Game mode: Online official testlive
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: USA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

It’s the bug where if you make a character at anything other than the default median height, your hair and clothing physics breaks:

In this instance my character’s hair worked fine until I put on the light armor, and then everything stopped working.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Make a character above or below the default height
  2. Equip a piece of armor with cloth physics
2 Likes

Putting pieces like Legion’s Tasset or Champion’s Leggings, even on a thrall, will have the tattered cloth part be stiff and stretchy as well.

1 Like

Can you adjust your height with Orb of Negal and fix it or is it strictly on Siptah can not remember.

I haven’t tried that in this case since I’m not leveled up enough to unlock it on this server yet, but my guess based on previous experience with this bug is “probably.”

I’d kinda rather a solution besides “undo your previous choices” though.

2 Likes

I agree a fix is needed. Have been afraid to change height from default. I have placed several Orb of Negal around my server incase anyone hates their current look.

I’ve seen where it quits (and I play a shorter size) and usually leaving your character alone long enough to spin around with the vanity camera fixes it.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip I come here to learn more than anything else. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.