My level 60 character has GONE after 16/6 update - forced me to start a new toon :(

Happening on my private server also… Players facing years of wiped progress because of unwanted, unasked for feature…

You haven’t made a backup in years?

How? How do I send my Game.db and server logs?

direct message to @Ignasi here

Same problem, when I access to the server (a private one) I don’t have a character, if I create a new one, I get a strange name (my name with # and numbers), I suppose because it collides with my real character name.
The server is not mine, I do not have access to the data, so … I have lost everything?

You would have to contact your server owner to discuss.

Same here, though it has affected only a small handful of players on the erver I play on (myself included)
According to the admin, my character still exists in the server.
It would be nice to know if creating a new character will overwrite the lost one in any way? Server operators might choose to shut down their servers in that case, to prevent people from losing their characters.
And apparently it was fixed on the official servers. What will private server admins have to do to fix this?

Hello Ignasis,

I’m new to the forum and can’t figure out how to send you a private message to send you my game.db details and server logs.

@Community or @Ignasis you can use either one of them

Hope I helped

Oh thanks! For some reason Ignasis doesn’t have the “Message” option unlike Community has. I’ll go do that right now.

1 Like

We have the same Problem on our private Server. I removed all Mods it dosn’t help. For Testing i create a new char. All the Buildings are still there but i can’t enter them ‘You are not the owner’
I don’t know how to send you my Server.db

try here @Community

i was getting ready to send my logs and game.db files but it wouldn’t let me add them do i need to open and copy/past the info or es there another way to load them?

1 Like

I run a small private server and I’m the only one affected by this. How do I send you the love you want.?

Real Name, User Name or Character Name

just click on it and on the top right corner says message. You don’t need to add anyone it will send it to all.

@Community, in DM message

i meant how do i add the files i need to add. thanks though

Apparently, Funcom Live Services replaced our previous user (which was the steam id) instead of linking to him, so he asks to create a new character. On my server things remain the same, I just can’t access my old character.

I found how to attache image but not a specific file.
I assume you trying to send a file?