My Personal Bug-Tracker

Since I find a bug every half hour, instead of writing a bug report for each of them, I write it all here (in edits, if possible). All bugs are “working” online and offline if not noted otherwise.

• Heritance (mace) - Should scale with player level, but doesn’t.
  • Heritance (mace) - Gives star metal instead of eldarium when dismantled.
  • Grey Ones - No hit-feedback.
  • Complete Elder Vault X (challenges 150xp) - Cannot be completed.
  • Frost Giant (armor) - Epic variant missing.
  • War Court (armor) - Epic variant missing.
  • Black Knight (armor) - Epic variant missing.
  • Night Stalker (armor) - Epic variant missing.
  • Dafari Cannibal (armor) - Epic variant missing.
  • Marksman Outfit (armor) - Epic variant missing.
    (probably all delved armors have no epic version atm)
  • Delved Recipes (armor) - Can be consumed even if already learned.
  • Container - Load their inventory, even if they are not opened. (If you only load them, when someone opens them, the opening might take a second but the framerate will be way better in well-filled bases.)
  • Surge-Drops (legendary weapons) - Only have zero to one damage.
  • Knocked-Out Thralls - Will disappear if the player turns his back on them and runs for maybe 5 -10 meters while killed NPCs are still there. (singleplayer only)
  • Non-Vanilla/Siptah-Chests - Won’t close automatically.
2 Likes

The Epic variant from delved recipes has been an unfortunate known bug for quite some time but if I recall it is being fixed.

I agree that loading chests before they’re accessed is a mistake but is intended.

Are you sure? After your post, I checked the Garrison Armorer’s Bench - still none of the delved recipes are available. In the screenshot, I search for Marksman.
Am I missing something?

I also re-learned the recipe for Frost Giant armor, to see if the epic variant gets unlocked if I learn it again. The recipe is gone, but there is still no epic frost giant armor on the bench.

Not fixed yet, will be.

1 Like

Greetings @Korahan ,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, but could you please use the given Bug Report Template?

This template has most of the information we need to start investigating and will make the process a lot quicker for everyone :smile:

You can find it here: NEW Bug Report Template

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes