My personal take from a PVE builder's Aspect

So far I am enjoying the expansion. As a pve builder though, I do think that the mechanic for wild surges needs to be fixed. I am totally OK with T4 thralls being part of the non wild surges only, but not having any crafters above T1 in wild surges feels like a punishment for builders. I have already hit 60, but i haven’t gathered any star metal (I.ve seen it, but 1 explosive or 50 steel reinforcement is a no brainer when i am still upgrading my base. On most pve servers, your long term community are the builders, so why not change the wild surge drop tables to include a chance for T2/T3 crafters. You already included T2/T3 archers, bearers, dancers, and warriors, seems almost broken that only non-crafting thralls drop. Even T2 thralls would make life better, as it would reduce the overall cost for each stage of material making by 30%, since that is cumulative between smelting and blacksmithing, etc that is a pretty good savings.

5 Likes

Yep. Level 60. Just made Epic armor with no thrall at all.

It hurts in a special place.

2 Likes

Patience my friend
Named thralls should always have been the endgame

But T2 crafters should be dropped from the wild surges… 100% agreed

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.