Barbarian Barber [vers. 3.6.3]
Better Thralls v2.2.0
Chest Storage Size++
Improved Quality of Life 3.4.8
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - Reloaded - v2.4.11
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.4.61
Sexy Silent Legion Armor

Bug Description:

I created my server on 19/12/2022, so it’s almost a month old. The age shown in the servers tab is still 0, and I’ve read in other posts that this also causes a decay restart everytime the server restarts.

Hey there :slight_smile:

Follow the instructions in this post:

Sorry, I’ve read that before creating this post, but I don’t understand what I have to do and how. Like, how do I open those files

That’s okay, I’ll try to help.

First of all, stop your server.
If it’s not hosted locally on a dedicated server computer in your home etc. and it’s hosted on gportal or some other company where you only have remote and controlled access then first of all you need to get hold of your server database.

To do that you can connect to your server provider via FTP in most cases (your hosting service will have instructions on how to establish a FTP connection to them)
Then you need to navigate to the ConanSandbox\Saved folder of the server itself and download your game.db so you can change it on your computer

This game.db is your “save file” essentially and contains all the buildings and characters etc on your server.
Once you have it on your computer, you can just put it in an empty folder and go to your actual Conan game installation folder (you can click Manage → Browse local files in steam for example to get there),

Navigate to the ConanSandbox\Saved folder in your game installation and you will see a file called sqlite3.exe
Copy this file to the new folder where you downloaded your server’s game.db to, next to that file.

After this you can follow the instructions from the other post, but I’ll just type them here for clarity.

Step 1: Open Notepad and paste the following code in it:

@echo off

set db_file="game.db"

if NOT exist %db_file% (
    echo No game.db file in this directory!
    PAUSE
    EXIT /B
)

echo Inserting timestamp to database...
sqlite3.exe %db_file% "delete from dw_settings where name like 'serverruntime'"
sqlite3.exe %db_file% "insert into dw_settings(name, value) select 'serverruntime', '86400'"
echo Complete!..
PAUSE
EXIT /B

Step 2: Save the file as TimeFix.bat in the folder you made, right next to your downloaded game.db and the sqlite3.exe file you copied is
Step 3: Navigate to this newly saved TimeFix.bat and double-click it

This will alter your game.db and insert the required serverruntime field.

After this you can reupload it via FTP to the original location on the server, overwriting the old one

There might be other ways depending on the hosting company you use, some provide SQL access to the database which makes this simpler, but the above should work regardless.

Anyway, once the modified game.db is back in its original place on the server, you can just start up your conan server. If everything went well, the age will be set to 1 day and will keep counting from there

thank u so much for this bat. i tried to do the other method which is using sqllite but my stuff just ends up decayed lol. thank you

I’ve just seen this! Ok, I’ll try that later and see if I can ^^ Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.