My Thralls simply disappear

I play PVP on PS4, when placing a new Thrall, others simply disappear, without leaving the magnificent equipment that I put in them, I have already lost countless nominees, a T4 artist, level 20.
The question I want to ask is, is there a limited number of nominees? are they worth 10 T1?
or I can just put 100 berserk on my base (knowing that for that the clan has to have 10 members).

1 Like

Are you on a private or official server?

The thrall limit is not active officially yet, AFAIK, but on a private server the admin may switch it on.

Hello and welcome, I’m just another player, and with any luck we can get your problem dealt with. You have stated PS4 PvP; it is important to know whether it is a private or official server, as @Starwalker asks.

1. Every placeable NPC, pet, mount, ghost or human is considered a Follower.
  2. On official servers, Followers will one day be limited to 55 per single member.
  3. Once the limit is enforced, every additional clan member can bring five more Followers, up to a total of 100 per clan.
  4. When the limit is enforced, a Follower will be deleted every 30 real minutes until the limit is respected.
  5. Each Follower is valued the same as another, as far as the server is concerned. A T1 with a full set of armor may remain while your best Berserker is pruned.

There are certain situations where Followers can become disengaged from the turf level that we all travel on. Perhaps it was from an impactful splash from a boss, or maybe they were tossed by a rhino. At some point, the Follower is no longer on the same “level” as you.

When you park this Follower, in this state, they can sink into building blocks or through ceilings. If you were playing with Admin mode available, you would be able to ghost into textures BELOW where you placed the missing Followers, and would certainly find them.

To clarify: if your Event Log reports no death, and no subsequent loss of equipment by Lootbag investigation via Event Log, you can be assured the Follower is still intact. At this moment, when one goes missing, I will deploy a Thrall Feed Pot and a Feed Box to see that they are indeed nearby.

Once you discover the Follower is potentially inside your foundation blocks, there are ways to find them. If they were deployed with no sandmask, you can drop a gas orb and watch for their pain bar. Then it’s a matter of either destroying structure to retrieve them, or attempting to “fish around” with the Interact key until you get lucky and find them.

Please let me know if you have follow-up questions or if you have made progress.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.