Named Slave Refrigerator-Porter

Is it possible to introduce an especially rare named slave “refrigerator porter” into the game? It’s just that sometimes heaps of potions fall from mobs, which are lost during transportation.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Interesting idea.

2 Likes

I don’t believe those potions are meant to drop the way they do. But I could be wrong.

However I wouldn’t be opposed to a porter thrall preserving things. Maybe more like a reverse compost (slows decay instead of advancing) so people aren’t vaulting stuff in mobile fridges. Course I wouldn’t mind an early game container doing this too (I think a mod has this, but I can’t remember which mod, maybe Emberlight? It used salt as a resource).

3 Likes

Isn’t s/he talking about those 2 minute memory potions? The ones that reset your attributes - for people who don’t have a good Alchemy Bench.

I’m lucky enough to live 1.8 minutes from such a boss here in Siptah, so I have a bunch of them in the freezer good for about 10 or 15 seconds each. :smiley:

BTW, I think a solution here would be to allow the Bearer’s inventory to be influenced by adding ice to it. Put ice in there and the countdown timers freeze until the ice melts.

2 Likes

Could always toss this idea for “backpacks” that do stuff.

Slap them on a Thrall, and make moving stuff easier.

Also same suggestion for Horse Saddles…

3 Likes

Or an enchantment when they add… you know… sorcery. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I would totally use a saddle that had reduced speed and such on the horse, but gave it extra space.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.