Nerf Thralls Please

Dear Funcom,

Please nerf thralls. PvP has become a game of dodging people’s beserkers, because they will 1-2 shot you in flawless epic heavy. They can solo any world boss without breaking a sweat. The follower system was supposed to nerf thralls, but it feels like they have been buffed because people can focus on strength and cause them to do bull**** damage. Please fix pvp, this is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
Player Who Has Bought All The DLCs and Played Thousands of Hours.

Already down mate.
Please do some research before you open a topic on something that has been talking about in several treads.

1 Like

Nice, thanks, deleting

no problem bro, :slight_smile:

A bit rude “do some research before you open a topic on something that has been talking about in several treads.” Not all of us live on the community boards. I have 5446 hours in game, but havent played in months, so a simple question answered would be as easy as digging. Hope your not a mod…

All anyone need to do when you get on to the forum to scroll down, takes approximately 3.2sec to read the headline of topics has been discussed. It ain’t difficult.
No I didn’t mean to be rude, if I sound rude is because as the way you reading my comments.

Also the person who open the topic said thank you and deleting topic,
I said no problem bro.

Not sure why did you jumped into this conversation that went smoothly till you showed up.
No more comments please

1 Like

I try them after patch-they still OP.And killing bosses even faster then before

Ok, Karen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.