New account page interface?

I logged in today to my account via anarchyonline.com to check and see when my subscription had ended and to see if I could do the special offer only to find that the entire interface has changed. I’m having a hard time now, navigating it and it appears that there is far less information available than there was previously. Is there a reason that this has changed for the worse, or is there an upside that I’m missing? From what I can see, we’re missing:

• Ability to purchase FC points

• Ability to purchase GRACE key’s

• Ability to save our billing and purchase options/recover our previously saved billing and purchase options (Ex. credit card information, etc)

• Special offers no longer visible from landing page after you click them the first time. Therefore, there’s no way to go back to it after you navigate away from viewing the special offer the first time.

I am especially concerned that our billing information that was previously saved on the account page appears to have gone missing. Has this information been saved somewhere else? Has it been deleted? I’m not a big fan of my billing information going places that I’m not notified about before hand.

Any assistance with these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

If i log in the new Account Interface i founf un the right side this

Ao%20Account_LI

or in the middel of the page i can found this

AO%20Acount%202_LI

But the GRACE Key looks like a point thet we really missing

2 Likes

and if you have still trouble you can use in the meantime https://register.funcom.com/account it should still works for all the services

2 Likes

Sorry, but I disagree. I don’t know if you have the same account services due to your position with FC, but purchasing FC points is not available.

Additionally, can you comment on the missing credit card information? As I mentioned, I’m not too keen on my information being transferred elsewhere and not being relayed to me. This makes me incredibly uncomfortable and makes me worry that something was done that wasn’t intended and could potentially have my information in hands that it shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Ok, now I’m really not happy. I went to re-pay both of my accounts today for the special subscription offer (1 month) and was not able to. 1 went through fine, the 2nd failed despite using the same payment information as the first. I tried using both the old account log in page and the new log in page, and couldn’t get the failed service to go through. Eventually, I logged into the new account page and submitted just a standard request to pay for 1 month and it went through. The problem? THE FUC KING DATE SHOWN ON THE APPROVAL SHOW TOMORROW! IE I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME I JUST PAID FOR UNTIL A DAY LATER DESPITE THE AMOUNT BEING TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT TODAY.

I have had a support ticket in since earlier today, but have not heard anything back. However, I want it to be known to whatever inbred idiot of a higher up who thought that the account page needed to be “upgrade” not only failed in their goal (it’s actually much worse), but also caused massive issues with billing for the players (which has resulted in at least 4 people I personally know that I had convinced to play, to change their minds and not play any more), is unappealing and hard to read, and is a all in all cluster fu ck. Find out who made this, and smack them in the mouth hard. I also expect a full refund for my payment that processed on my 2nd account for a day later than it actually took money for.

I mean, seriously, you’ve been in the business for a long a ss time. There’s no reason for this other than stupid people touching things they ought not be touching in the first place, for this to happen. It’s un-excusable, and fu cking stupid. Don’t Fu ck up something good you have going for you by letting the monkeys fling sh it on the shiny toys.

Why don’t people use the register.funcom.com page?

I’ve only ever used that site for my account. Why change?

1 Like

I would prefer to use that, however, fc changed the default link on anarchyonline.com to direct you to the new interface, and even then, the implementation of the new new UI deleted all of my payment info on the old UI (or relocated it, I don’t know which because FC won’t answer me) and certain features don’t work either (special offers are buggy).

On the AO launcher, near the top left is an account option. If you use that it will take you to the original account login. That is what I have always used. See if that helps.

my problem is i can login to web but to game server not… haha very funny fc… very funy

I stumbled over this thread looking for information on how to add my renewed credit card info. On the old site I have been able to delete the obsolete info of the prior card. But when I try to add a new payment option (the new cc) I get linked to the new account page which has no option to talk about any payment possibility what so ever. I have opened a ticket and hope Funcom will get back to me before my first (of 2) year subscriptions runs out.
I mean if an old creditcard occurs to be obsolete or its info missing then Funcom cannot bill me and my account will be frozen unnecessarily. That would be rather annoying.
Cheers
Zengili

There:
I saved my Payment method via old Account page years ago with my Credit Card. Because I have played since 2005…
This new Account page don’t show saved Paying methods. So FunCom charged me AGAIN 12 months playtime because there was info of my Credit Card and info about my earlier 12 months subs… and because it was 12 months I forgot to cancelling my subscription asap. Daam!

Check always via OLD Account page if there are saved Paying methods AND active subscribes !!!
New Account page doesn’t show those!

ps. I made ticket (of course) and 4 months are gone and nothing from Funcom support team. 107€ gone!

The URL for Registration and Subscription keeps redirecting me to Account Management instead. How am I supposed to reactivate a fr00b account that says Error - Not Paid when I try to log in? Is Funcom aware of this defect or is it intentional?

Login to your froob account at account.anarchy-online com, then paste this url:

can’t paste links here… go to official ao discord and look at announcement.

https://account.anarchy-online.com/uncancel_sub

this was the Link

Bump… (support links get locked after 7 days)

https://register.thesecretworld.com/account

Just tested this link and it working atm. Don’t know how long is going to be around. hopefully help some of the account problems we all are having.
It’s the old style link but log in with your Main account info.
( My old original TSW was under my main AO account )
So I was able to login in that link with my AO name and password.

I know some one posted this idea before so creds to them.
I’m just helping keeping it alive.

Bump… (support links get locked after 7 days)

Hello everyone, the old account page seems to have finally been shut down. My Froob account kept getting locked after 30 days. I was able to activate it again and again via the old page using the “Reactivate” button. This button is no longer available on the new site and the account is now suspended. Although it says Account Type: Free Account. Can someone help me? No one has responded to my support request for over a month.

did you try this Link in the quote ?

There’s no reactivate button on that site. I’d suggest using The Secret World login to reactivate.
(https://register.thesecretworld.com)